|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
I am a Bachelor’s degree holder in Mechanical Engineering and have specialized in Automotive Studies. My last job experience as a Technical Engineer in JK Wire Harness Sdn. Bhd. has made me acquired the necessary training and skills needed. Besides, earlier I worked as Production Engineer in Tan Chong Motor Assemblies Sdn. Bhd. and also as a Service Advisor in UMW Toyota Motor Sdn. Bhd. I am a qualified and trained automotive engineer with extensive knowledge. My specializations were in three main areas which include manufacturing, troubleshooting and customer service operation.
(i) Bachelor Degree
Field of Study : Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Mechanical (Automotive)
Major : Automotive
Institute/University : University Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institute
Final CGPA : 3.14/4.00
Graduation Date : Sept 2013
Field of Study : Engineering in Mechanical (Automotive)
Major : Automotive
Institute/University : Polytechnic of Sultan Mizan Zainal Adibin
Final CGPA : 3.29/4.00
Graduation date : July 2007
(i) J.K. WIRE HARNESS SDN. BHD.
KM7, Jalan Tapah, 35400 Tapah Road, Perak.
Position Title : Technical Production Engineer
Specialization : Production Engineering
Duration : May 2013- July 2014 (1 Year and 2 Months)
- Study the internal drawing to understand the process and prepare tooling cost
- Implementing assembly board drawing on conveyer line according to manpower and job balancing
- To study on tact time according to customer request and set conveyer speed
- Prepare work instruction, training materials and conduct training for the operators
- Experience in purchasing new tools for production line from suppliers
- Production line support/stand by
- Manage technical workshop activity
- Contribute in Kaizen proposals to improve production line and reduce cost for excessive parts usage
- Coordinator of the recent Toyota IMV new models line setup for production started from sample stage to mass production
- Report to Toyota procurement members on the every sample stage events to mass production progresses
- Joint check the upcoming new harnesses with customers before mass production to capture findings and come out with countermeasures
Reason for leaving:
- Getting Married.
(ii) TAN CHONG MOTOR ASSEMBLIES SDN. BHD.
Lot PT 15014, Mukim Serendah, Bag berkunci 201, 48009 Rawang, Selangor.
Position Title : Production Engineer
Specialization : Assembly Production
Industry : Automotive (Manufacturing)
Duration : December 2012 – April 2013 (5 Months)
- Supervise hourly production
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Simultaneously work towards productivity and quality improvement through Kaizen activities
- Collect technical data, conduct analysis and send technical report/part investigation report to manufacturer or supplier for countermeasure and field-fix information on quality issues for vehicle parts
- Improvement project in reducing warranty rejection rate, warranty return and claim travelling time
- Implemented fool proof system (POKA-YOKE) in production line to avoid defects
- New equipment introduction (Tools and Jigs)
- Introduced new material – Chemlok adhesive for spoilers and side mouldings
- Analysis trough Process and Torque audit to avoid defects
- Handle skilled manpower (Supervisors, Captains and Operators)
- Prepare management information reports to ensure progress in the department
- Assist manpower by providing visual aid for the new models parts
- Coordinator for new model – Nissan Grand Livina (Facelift)
- Encourage zero defect trough champion car programme. Coordinator for assembly shop
- Major improvement to assembly shop line process; reduce lead time, cost and man power
- Act as window between internal (company) and external (suppliers & others)
Reason for Leaving :
- Family’s circumstances.
(iii) UMW TOYOTA MOTOR SDN BHD
CSO Division, Lot 22971, Jalan Lumut-Sitiawan, 32040 Seri Manjung.
Position Title : Toyota Service Advisor
Specialization : Customer Service
Industry : Automotive (After Sales)
Duration : September 2007- May 2009 (1 Year and 9 Months)
- Good face-to-face verbal and written communication skills.
- Advised customers on needed repairs and maintenance for their vehicles and prepared written estimates outlining parts and labor costs.
- Responsible for explaining the clients concerns, requests to the technician plus maintaining track of the growth made by the technicians so the clients can be notified.
- Scheduled repair and maintenance appointments. Followed up with customers to ensure repairs were completed to their satisfaction.
- Task with the responsibility of daily inventory control and ordering of necessary parts to complete needed repairs to vehicles.
- Interacted with customers on a daily basis by phone to ascertain warranty issues and to schedule service to have issues rectified.
- Competitive warranty services to customers in fast, fair and reliable manner.
- Familiar with warranty policies & procedures, to process and judge warranty claim accordingly.
- Knowledge on automobile field, able to perform mechanical repairs and general vehicle maintenance.
- Assisted owner with day-to-day business operations and managed facility in the event of owner’s absence.
- Successfully passed TSA-21 Certification Examination and got promoted as Toyota Service Advisor (Grade T07).
- Attended warranty training, new vehicle accessories, new vehicle launch program and conferences lead by UMW Toyota Motor team.
- Participated in Quality Control Circle (QCC) at service center level.
Reason for Leaving :
- Further Study.
- Customer Service (2 years)
- Manufacturing (2 years)
- Automotive skills (7 years)
- communication, customer service, Hands on, Management, sales
- English, Malay, Tamil
1460 total views, 1 today