- Corporate Compliance & Investigations
1. Expert in Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
2. Fraud, Irregularities, discrepancies & Anomalies detection.
3. Ethics, Threat, Risk & Vulnerability Assessments.
4. “Whistle Blower” interview skills
5. Security Management.
6. Implementing Corporate Governance procedures & practices.
Maxwell High School
Completed MCE in 1979
Head of Compliance
Wesdev Malaysia Sdn Bhd, From – April 1992 – Present (22 Years)
- Analyze, and interpret all intelligence information, including Counterintelligence / Human Intelligence analysis, for classified area of responsibility in order to produce results.
- Identify potential threats by evaluating relevance and accuracy of gathered information using various intelligence sources.
- Disseminate warning and threat analysis and brief management on actionable intelligence contingencies.
- Update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and planned projects.
Head Of Operations,
Brickfields Asia College, From – January 1985 – March 1992 (7 Years)
- Oversee daily activities directly related to providing educational services, Determine areas needing improvements. Work closely with Human resource in Staff Managementand Cost management to produce best results. Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties. Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary. Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, and oversee personnel processes.
- Plan and direct activities such as program promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required. Managing the operations process, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy. Interacting with Staff members in functional areas within the College whose roles have an impact on operations.
Cycle & Carriage Bintang Berhad, From – January 1979 – March 1984 (5 Years)
- Perform assigned duties to gain experience, learn the organization and get results. Practical skills that will bring success in the current job. Work with different departments or with different job duties to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer service, purchasing, merchandising and personnel. Handle established accounts and projects to gain familiarity. Adhere to the established guidelines of the formal training program. Develop and use company reports to analyze pertinent information for decision making, such as sales, gross profit, and inventory. Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization. Evaluate work output for quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor and analyze information and make recommendations for actions to be taken. Work collaboratively with others in the organization to meet assignments and responsibilities. Professional attitude and appearance at all times
- 1. Expert in Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
- 2. Fraud, Irregularities, discrepancies & Anomalies detection.
- 3. Ethics, Threat, Risk & Vulnerability Assessments.
- 4. “Whistle Blower” interview skills
- 5. Security Management.
- 6. Implementing Corporate Governance procedures & practices.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Cantonese, English, Hindi, Indonesian, Malay, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu
912 total views, 1 today