|Career Status:||Open to new opportunities|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Local opportunities only|
Stefano S. Blasutto, 27 y.o. Physiotherapy Graduate from MAHSA University College 2011. Worked in various fields from customer service in a hypermarket to a personal trainer in a renown gym. Versatile, energetic, professional, ready and willing to learn.
School/ University Qualification Year
Sek. Menengah Kebangsaan SPM 2005
Saujana Impian, Kajang.
MAHSA University College Diploma in Physiotherapy. 13.07.08 to
Jalan Elmu, Off Jalan University, (graduated on the 11th Nov, 2011) 12.09.11
Completed two elective placements and three clinical placements during the three-year course. Subjects that are emphasized in the theoretical and clinical studies are as follows:
• Sports Injuries.
Elective and Clinical placements:
• 1st elective placement was commenced during the end of the 2nd semester at Assunta Hospital for 2 weeks
• 2nd elective placement (final elective placement) was commenced during the end 3rd semester at Natural Components (M) Sdn. Bhd. Physiotherapy Department, Petaling Jaya for 2 weeks
• 1st clinical placement was commenced during the end 4th semester at Hospital Kajang for 10 weeks
• 2nd clinical placement was commenced during the end 5th semester at two different locations; Hospital Pulau Pinang and Spastic Children’s Association of Penang (SCAP) for 5 weeks respectively, a total duration of 10 weeks.
• 3rd clinical placement (final clinical placement) was commenced during the 6th semester at three different locations; NASAM (National Stroke Association of Malaysia) Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur Sports Medical Center (KLSMC) and Spastic Children’s Association of Selangor & Federal Territory (SCAS&FT) (half-day)/MAHSA University College Physiotherapy Clinic (half-day) for four weeks respectively, a total duration of 12 weeks.
Completion Criteria in Placements:
o Observation and logging were the main criteria in completing the two elective postings whereas hands on based learning experience was emphasized and is the main criteria in completing the remaining three clinical postings.
o In addition to the three clinical placements, presenting various case-studies accordingly to a particular subject as emphasized which highlights on the clinical findings, recent medical studies, research and patient management as well as documenting patient assessments and progression were implemented.
1) Sales Executive and acting Supervisor in absence of Employer at COSWAY (M) Sdn. Bhd. TESCO Kajang Branch 2006-2007
2) Assistant Customer Service at Giant Supermarket, Kajang Branch 2008
3) Celeb X Coach (Personal Trainer) at Celebrity Fitness Gurney Plaza. 11th March 2012 – 15th September 2012
4) Senior Personal Trainer at Absolute Fitness, Scotland Road Penang. December 2012 – June 2013
5) Branch Manager and Head Physiotherapist at Mutiara Traditional Herbal Centre Sg. Petani Branch. 05th August 2013 – 31st October 2013
6) Physiotherapist/Cashier/Receptionist at Mutiara Traditional Herbal Centre Penang Branch. 01st November 2013 – 31st August 2013
70 Consultant Physiotherapist, Footbalance System Ltd, Penang Times Square. 1st September 2014 – Present
- -Pain management
- -Manipulation therapy (MFR, trigger -point, PNF etc.)
- -Postural Consultation (especially foot related)
- -Condition related exercises
- -TRX suspension training
- -Kettle-bell training
- -Weight Loss
- -Body Conditioning
- -Body Building
- -Power Lifting
- Consultation, Educating, Team Work, Training
- English and Bahasa
1907 total views, 1 today