This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Dec 2017
Full-Time Sales & Marketing
- Handling sales enquiries and attend to walk-in customers, follow up on all potential and confirmed sales cases.
- Prepare and follow up on Sale & Purchase Agreement and other related documents for various signatures and liaise with proper solicitor and banker for best deal.
- Prepare weekly sales report, monthly report, general sales & marketing related letters.
- Implement all promotion/advertising campaigns through media, direct mail, show unit, and etc.
- Carry out customer contact activities to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- On duty at various site office / show unit when needed.
- Organize, prepare and coordinate in all sales & marketing launching exercise and exhibitions.
- Ensuring that sales persons have key in all relevant buyer info into IFCA system.
- To monitor and timing check on SPA and Loan Agreement.
- To up-date and up-keep all research materials including photo.
- Monitor, check and distribute all in-coming and out-going correspondence.
- Involved in project technical coordination meeting and all other related coordination meeting as and when required.
- Maintain and improve a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with customers.
- Plan and implement pro-active customer service activities to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Assist in liaising with property management and internal departments on after sales service matter.
- Undertakes any other tasks and assignments as directed by the Management.
How to ApplyRequirements:
- Candidate must possess at least SPM.
- At least 2-5 year (s) of working experience in property related industry.
- Applicants should be independent, pro-active, result-driven, market oriented with good communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills and able to work creatively and effectively with a wide variety of interest group.
- Excellent customer service, pleasant personality with a friendly disposition.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar with both local and oversea property market scenes, trends and designs.
- Must possess own transport, willing to work during weekends and holidays and willing to travel.
- Preferably specializing in Sales & Marketing/ Business Development or equivalent.
575 total views, 1 today