Please login/register to apply for this job.
9 Apr 2018
Full-Time Production Technician
- Set-up production equipment, repair, reject items and solve quality problem on production line.
- Ensure production run smoothly.
- Upgrade product yield rate and rolled throughput yield rate.
- Reduce operation mistake on production line.
- Analysis defect set from production line.
- Line set up.
- Perform checking during line change over.
- Instruct testing & assembly method to production operators according to SOP, work instructions & procedure.
- Troubleshoot for PCBA.
- Check production equipment & fixture status.
- Responsible to ensure tools, fixtures and tester are properly stored and in good condition.
- Must help to protect the environment during performance of their daily job.
- Implement and met the requirement of quality.
- Ensure good housekeeping in production area.
- To co-operate with production people to produce a quality products and to met production target according production schedule.
- Carry out his job function which required by his superior.
- Feedback to supervisor if facing any production problems.
- At least SPM level or above.
- With minimum 2 years working experience in relevant field.
- Possess computer knowledge.
- Able to support overtime and work nightshit when required.
- Full-time position.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to HR department at 04-6408698
221 total views, 1 today