Full-Time Music Teacher ( Flute specialization) (any exam board)
We are a school with specialism of music and we require passionate & dedicated musicians for our music programme which is unique. Fairview International School has been chosen as the first institution outside the United Kingdom to be able to participate in the Music Medals programme by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM). Fairview is the first school outside the UK to be given this honour, while Malaysia is the first country in the world, outside the UK where this programme will be offered. Our Teacher’s develop IB alongside ABRSM in a pioneer approach of learning peripatetic teaching. We invite applications for the following areas:
- Flute (Location :Penang, Johor Bahru)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent.
- Preferably at least a Grade 6 in their instrument major (any exam board). (Flute or Fife)
- Preferably 2-3 years of music teaching experience .
- Previous group work, ensemble or workshop teaching experience would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates majoring in Flute are encouraged to apply
- Unit plan and Lesson Planning of the Instrument major, participation and lead of school internal and external music events, class ensembles as assigned for full and part school.
- Inspire creative learning ideals and expectations.
- Monitor, develop and cater for students needs and entry for ABRSM and IB examinations and performs other school related duties.
- Attend all Professional Development Workshops and Music Master classes.
- Participate actively in Programme Meetings and Subject Based Meetings.
- 6 weeks of paid leave entitlement which is pro-rated and should be taken only during school break.
- Hospitalization coverage.
- A full scholarship for the University College Fairview Postgraduate Diploma in Education (International Baccalaureate) costing more than RM 25,000.00.
- Paid Malaysian public holidays and state holidays.
- Extensive CPD for our teachers skill sets and IB CPD for knowledge on IB framework.
- IBO workshops for selected teachers.
- 3 years fixed-term contract, renewable.
How to ApplyApplicants can send their CV/ résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 019-7297099 for more info.
229 total views, 2 today