This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Apr 2018
Full-Time Line Leader
Salary : RM1,400 – RM1,800
- Setup production line.
- Supervise attendance and discipline of operators.
- Ensure good housekeeping in production area.
- Assign job to production operators & ensure he/she are comprehension with SOP & operation been practiced.
- Ensure products quality, quantity and production output timing.
- Liaise with QA department & issue inspection requisition form to QA once upon completion of production.
- Transfer operators to different job station, if necessary.
- Provide training to operators.
- Prepare daily production report.
- Monitor daily output according to schedule & ensure production efficiency is met.
- Responsible to display S.O.P for operator to refer & to ensure S.O.P. is correct for the work station.
- Ensure all products are meet quality requirements.
- Ensure that all W.I.P. are properly identified during production.
- Must help to protect the environment during performance of their daily job.
- Carry out material return and material over request.
- Reduce material over request ratio & indirect material usage.
- Reduce operation mistake on production line.
- Instruct operation method to production operators SOP, work instructions and procedures.
- Perform checking during line change over.
- Responsible to ensure E.S.D. procedure be follow and maintain all the times.
- Feedback to supervisor if facing any production problem.
- Minimum SPM and above or at least 2 years working experiences at relevant fields.
- Possess good leadership skills, good working attitude, proactive & dedicated person.
- Good in spoken & writing in English, Malay & Chinese.
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Able to work overtime and on shift.
How to ApplyInterested candidate please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to HR department at 04-6408698
202 total views, 3 today