Successful candidates can look forward to the following:
- Exciting working environment
- Structured career advancement
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical and dental benefits
- Group insurance coverage
- Long service accolades
- Retirement benefits
We provide support for further training and development with:
- The right environment and resources
- In-house training programmes
- Educational subsidies for external courses
- Chauffeur and ensure safety of the Company Official or others who are riding in the Company vehicle.
- Maintain good condition and cleanliness of the company car as well as taking care of good personal hygiene.
- Responsible about the safety of the Company vehicle while driving on the road and parking at the designated parking area.
- Ensure timely tracking of vehicle maintenance and insurance renewal.
- Support in running office errands and general office dispatch works as and when required.
- Perform other assigned duties when required.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited send in application to the email address: email@example.com or contact Mr Ken at 04-2290888 ext 2203.
136 total views, 2 today