This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
22 Aug 2019
Full-Time Customer Service Advisor
- Interact with customers
- Receive feedback / issues report
- Support and help customer yourself
- Provide timely support to customers through available communication channels.
- Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally.
- Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels when necessary.
- Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support.
- Participate in additional training courses as required.
- Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations.
- Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill training to improve skills.
- Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
- Adhere to the policies set by the company.
How to ApplyRequirements :
- Fluent in speaking and writing: English Mandarin
- Min Diploma with 1-2 customer services related jobs OR Degree holder fresh graduates
- Age up to 45 years old
- Malaysian only
|Any enquiries, please contact: See Yeang Email: email@example.com Contact No: 0162285917|
366 total views, 1 today