Full-Time CONTRACTS EXECUTIVE/QUANTITY SURVEYOR
• Responsible for contract administration, claims verification and preparation; pre and post contract budgets, tender coordination, taking off, preparation of bill of quantity (BQ), cost control and preparation of project cash flow.
• Site valuation, claims verification and preparing payments recommendations.
• Site measurement, valuation of variations, re-measurement of works and settlement of final accounts.
• Calling quotation from suppliers/contractors.
How to ApplyTHE PERSON
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gurney, Penang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates also encourage to apply.
- Interested candidates can email resume to email@example.com or call 04-2290888 Ext 2204 to apply.
518 total views, 1 today